Hoosier Tire Midwest Policies
SECURITY POLICY: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Lay (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
SHIPPING POLICY: Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service all your racing tire needs. At racetires.com our number one priority is delivering to you, our valued customer, the highest quality products in a timely manner at the best prices. Tires (other than oval track dirt or oval track asphalt) can be shipped ONLY to the contiguous lower 48 United States. Oval track tires can NOT be shipped outside of our geographic regions, as defined by Hoosier. Thanks again for selecting racetires.com for all your racing tire needs.
RETURN POLICY: When you need to return a product, please follow these instructions so we can serve you better.
- Call us at 217-522-1955
- Have your invoice number ready. You must have a copy of your original receipt to be able to return merchandise.
- Explain the problem and get a return authorization number.
- Ship item back prepaid and insured to the address given with the Return Authorization number
- Be sure to enclose a note explaining your reason for the return along with the return authorization number and a daytime telephone number so we can contact you if we need to.
- Hoosier Tire Midwest reserves the right to refuse any return items if returned items can not be sold as "New".
- Refunds do not include freight and are subject to a restocking fee.
- No returns on special order items.
- All return authorization number expires 30 day from date issued.
- No returns after 30 days.